Restoring a piece of American Muscle Car History one blog at a time. Part-Time Restorer/Owner/blog

  • Restoring a piece of American Muscle Car History one blog at a time. Part-Time Restorer/Owner/blogger: Gary Penna

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Funny story from the Home Depot

Just a small sidetrack from the car blog.



The wife and I are huge fans of parks and rec on NBC.  Especially Ron Swanson.  There is a scene where he goes into Home Depot and the guy asks him if he can help him and he responds. "No I know more than you".   

So I'm in Home Depot about ten minutes ago.

Me: So excuse me do you have any folding tables the square kind?

HD dude: Yes follow me.

Guy takes me to a shelf with tables.  They are all rectangular.  

HD dude: Here you go. 

Me: I need a square one 

HD dude: Oh!.. here on top.

Me: No those are just smaller rectangle tables. I need a square one.

HD dude:  Oh you mean square square....?

Me:... blank stare.......blank stare....ummm yes square square.  My apologies for confusing you by questioning your basic knowledge of shapes, and my apparent lack of...

Long live Ron Swanson!

No comments:

Post a Comment